These are the best 10×20 heating mats that I have used and currently use Vivosun heating mats for all of our indoor seeding projects. They are designed to fit the standard 1020 trays commonly used by farmers and hobby gardeners seeding their own plants for future transplants. The temperature control makes this ideal for all kinds of vegetables from peppers to tomatoes to pumpkins and cucumbers as you can dial it into exactly what is best for each type of plant you are growing. Additional uses include bottom heat propagation during the winter for use with rooting fruits like elderberry, grapes, figs, and more.
- RELIABLE RESULTS: VIVOSUN’s professional heat mat maintains temperatures in the sweet spot of around 20-30℃（68-86℉）- perfect for seed starting and cutting propagation
- STABLE, UNIFORM HEAT: VIVOSUN’s strengthened heating film ensure this durable mat never scorches your roots and produces lots of revitalizing dew when used with a humidity dome
- BUILT TO LAST: Supple, flexible, and ultra-durable, VIVOSUN goes beyond stringent MET standards, water resistance that enables safe scrubbing, and a 1-year warranty
- BEST SAVINGS IN THE MARKET: This 10″ x 20.75″ mat is perfect for standard 1020 trays and slightly larger than comparable mats on the market; It also runs on only 18 Watts to help you save on electricity
- INNOVATIVE HEATING: With a radiate far-infrared light wave, making the heat source softer, and proving the seeds with enough heat, it can be heated up to 40 ℃（104℉）at an ambient temperature of 20-25 ℃（68-77℉）in minutes; Recommended for use with VIVOSUN’s thermostat