Pruning lopers will be used at a minimum for annual fruit tree prunings on an urban homestead and at most almost every single day, so pick a quality pair. The Felco Pruning Lopers are 19.7 inches and have a high-quality cutting blade for cutting serious branches, shrubs, and other debris around the gardens and backyard orchard.
- The Felco 211-50 has aluminum handles and the blade and anvil blade made of high-quality Swiss steel
- This lopper produces a clean, precise cut and has an easy, durable cutting adjustment
- Shock absorbers protect wrists and arms and non-slip coating to improves grip
- The cutter’s screwed blade and counter-blade made from high-quality hardened steel
- 1.38 inch (35mm) diameter, a 1.76 lb (800 gram) weight, and a 19.7 inch (50cm) length