The stirrup hoe or sometimes referred to as a hula hoe is an amazing weeding hoe for gardeners. This is my go-to tool for quickly cleaning up beds and keeping the weeds down. The blade glides just under the surface of the ground. This makes quick work of weeds that are just emerging. The HOSS Stirrup Hoe is made in America and has a wide 6-inch steel blade for covering a lot of ground in a short amount of time.
- GREAT FOR WEEDING AND EDGING: 6″ spring steel blade sharpened on both sides — no need to sharpen!
- CUT WEEDS IN FORWARD AND BACKWARD DIRECTIONS: Blade “rocks” or oscillates 20 degrees in either direction, allowing you to cut weeds while moving the hoe forward or backward.
- THE BEST STIRRUP HOE / HULA HOE YOU’LL FIND: Our unique square peg design makes the most durable and sturdy stirrup hoe in existence!
- 60″ LONG ASH HANDLE: Great for all heights. The handle is waxed, not varnished, so it won’t peel or crack over time.
- MADE IN THE USA: Built to last a lifetime with a powder-coated, steel frame.