The conventional rake serves many purposes during the gardening seasons. As a tool to assist your bed prep it is perfect for loosening the top layer of soil, smoothing out the bed, and adding in the seeding process. Everyone should have a classic garden rake for tending to the vegetable garden.
- Top quality traditional bow rake with solid lacquered Northern Ash handle – known for its strong flexibility and resistance to splintering
- Has a sturdy one-piece forged head welded into the socket, adding stiffness, durability and eliminating heads pulling free
- Strong, curved teeth have more grabbing power than straight tines and can handle almost any job
- 14-gauge socket is riveted all the way through to the handle, not just held in place with a nail or a screw
- Bow style has more flex than a ‘T’ head rake, providing more “give” when hitting that inevitable rock or root