Do you have a large amount of brush to clear on your homestead? While a chipper shredder may not be the first tool in the shed, if you have a lot of woody debris to deal with getting a heavy-duty chipper shredder will make quick work of brush piles and leave you with massive amounts of woodchips for mulch. There are countless uses for wood chips on a homestead so being able to create your own is a great plan. Left to rot by themselves in massive woody debris piles can be infested with undesirable creatures such as mice, rats, and more. This machine will shred them into small pieces in no time and create an amazing mulch for your orchards, trail paths, and for spreading in backyard poultry runs or in a compost pile.
- EFFFICIENT PERFORMANCE; This Mini Wood Chipper Shredder Mulcher design has a Reduction Ratio of 15:1, capable of high volume Chipping/Shredding/Mulching via the Large Extended Feeding Chute for up to 3″ MAX branches, limbs and debris
- UNIQUE DESIGN; Built to be compact and lighter than other steel chippers, this design has a highly desirable Vertical Extended Discharge Chute with Adjustable Discharge Guide to deliver accurate debris discharge, with an angled range of 90°-145° degrees
- POWERFUL; This Chippers powerful recoil starting 7HP Horizontal 4-stroke Single Cylinder OHV Gas Powered Engine, handles up to 3″ diameter wood without a problem; Fuel w/ 87+ unleaded gasoline (NO ETHANOL recommended), 0.7 gallons Max capacity
- SAFETY; Always operate according to directions outlined in the user manual, always wear the appropriate hand and eye protection (ENGINE OIL NOT INCLUDED); Can be used to aid in fire prevention and building firebreaks; This machine is EPA/CARB Certified
- BEST APPLICATION; Use for Forestry, Gardens, Landscaping or Green Waste Recycling to chip tree branches/limbs, shred brush, mulch leaves and corn stocks; DO NOT use for: fresh greens, pine cones, palm branches (fronds will jam), petrified wood or vines