The broadfork is a specialized tool for loosening hard compacted soil without using invasive rototiller machines. The broadfork is the only tool to effectively break up soil, improve aeration & drainage while doing it in an eco-friendly manner. This tool is perfect for urban homesteaders with several garden beds that are gardened intensively.
- MADE IN USA – all materials sourced and fabricated in America
- MIMICS NATURAL PROCESSES – manage weeds, break up soil, improves aeration and drainage
- ECO FRIENDLY – no burning of gasoline, no oil changes or rough starts, ready when you are
- SUPERIOR STRENGTH AND LIGHTEST BROADFORK – steel head and ash wood handles, weighing between 10-12 lbs
- IDEAL FOR HARVEST – make light work of harvesting your deep root crops